(ATF) – The ATF ALLINDEX CBM50 fell 0.05% on Friday, the most since mid-February, to complete an 8 bps decline for the week. The gauge closed at 106.53.
Chinese bonds have shown resilience during a tumultuous week, outperforming their high-yield and investment-grade US peers.
- The ATF ALLINDEX Corporate Index fell 0.03%.
- THE ATF ALLINDEX Enterprise Index rose 0.02%.
- ATF ALLINDEX Financials Index fell 0.07%.
- ATF ALLINDEX Local Government Index climbed 0.01%.
- The ATF AllINDEX 50 has outperformed US High-Yield and Investment-Grade Corporate bonds this week.